RNA Clean & Concentrator-100
- NGS-Ready: RNA is ready for all downstream applications including Next-Gen Sequencing, RT-qPCR, hybridization, etc.
- Ultra-Pure: Eliminate contaminants and inhibitors in 5 minutes.
- Maximum Recovery: Recover > 90% and elute in as little as 6 µl.
|Purity||RNA is ready for Next-Gen sequencing, RT-PCR, microarray, hybridization, etc. A260/A280, A260/A230: > 1.8.|
|Sample Source||DNase I treated RNA, in vitro transcription products, the aqueous phase following TRIzol/chloroform or similar extraction|
|Size Range||Total RNA ≥ 17 nt|
|Yield||250 µg RNA (binding capacity), ≥ 100 µl (elution volume)|
Q1: Can the RCC kit be used to purify DNA (cDNA)?
Q2: Should carrier RNA be added to the sample prior to purification?
Q3: Will this kit remove fluorescent dyes, radiolabeled dNTP’s and/or Biotin?
Q4: Are samples containing high concentration of detergents, salts, formamide or sucrose compatible with the RCC buffer system?
Q5: Can other DNase I enzymes or sets (e.g. Qiagen DNase I) be used?
Q6: Is DNase I treatment necessary?
Q7: Which protocol is recommended? In-tube or in-column DNase treatment?
"Great for purifying small amounts of RNA. I use a bioanalyzer after and I can see the difference from before, cleaner bands and the concentration increases with a smaller amount of elutant."
- Catherine A. (USAMRIID)
“Kit was easy and fast, and cleaned up my RNA samples very well. It did exactly what I needed it to do.”
- Caroline S. (Cornell University)
"The product is very easy to use, very quick protocol for an excellent RNA clean up. It also purifies small RNA which is not the case of all RNA clean up columns."
- Agnes N. (Biofidal)
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert