Quick-DNA/RNA Microprep Plus Kit
D7005 / D7005T
- Quick & Easy: Extract DNA and RNA from any sample including cells, solid tissue, whole blood, biological liquids, FFPE tissue, environmental (plant/seed), swabs (stool, soil, microbial samples), etc.
- Sensitive: Single cell-level recovery of DNA and RNA.
- Ultra-Pure: Ready for Next-generation sequencing, RT-qPCR, arrays, etc. DNase I included (Plus kit and MagBead only)
|Equipment||Microcentrifuge, vortex, and heat block/bath (55°C)|
|Purity||DNA and RNA are ready for Next-Gen Sequencing, RT-PCR, microarray, hybridization, etc. A260/A280, A260/A230: >1.8.|
|Sample Source||Any cells, solid tissue, whole blood, biological fluids, FFPE tissue, and samples stored in DNA/RNA Shield, etc.|
|Size Range||Genomic DNA ≥40 kb and Total RNA ≥17 nt|
|Yield||≤ 5 µg DNA and ≤ 10 µg RNA|
Q1: Is DNase I available for individual purchase?
Q2: Can I use other DNase I enzymes (or sets)? (e.g. Qiagen DNase I)?
Q3: How to store DNase-I following resuspension?
Q4: Is this kit suitable for very small numbers of cells?
Q5: Is the DNase-I treatment necessary?
Q6: Is it possible to extract proteins with the Quick-DNA/RNA kit?
Q7: I ran out of DNA/RNA Wash Buffer. Can I use something else?
Q8: Is the DNA and RNA suitable for Next-Gen sequencing or other sensitive downstream applications
Q9: Will the kit isolate small RNAs?
Q10: Can I freeze my samples in DNA/RNA Lysis Buffer for later processing?
Q11: Is the kit compatible with samples stored in DNA/RNA Shield?
“This kit was invaluable. I was able to get at least 1 ug of RNA and several hundred nanograms of DNA from each sample - all of it high quality. Much better than my previous experience with a different dual DNA/RNA isolation kit.”
- Julie P. (CU Anschutz Medical Campus)
“I usually recommend this kit for those who want to extract both DNA and RNA from a single sample. We have even had great quality and yield for single insect samples.”
- Robert B. (Harvard University)
"The kit is very economical for simultaneous extraction of high quality DNA and RNA from very small amount of biological samples. More particularly, RNA is of good quality that suits best for applications like next-generation sequencing (RNA-Seq)."
- Muhammad A. (Northwestern University)
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert