Load N’ Go DNA/RNA Viral Kit
Load N’ Go DNA/RNA Viral Kit
- Pre-filled 96-well reagent plate technology that offers multi-platform compatibility and reduces hands-on time by 75%.
- High-throughput, magnetic-bead based purification of viral DNA and RNA from plasma, serum, urine, cell culture media, blood, saliva, cellular suspensions, swab, fecal, and biopsy samples.
The Load N’ Go DNA/RNA Viral Kit features pre-loaded plate technology that reduces hands-on time on average by 75%. Simply prep your sample, load the plates, and run the purification script on your laboratory automation platform of choice.
The chemistry of the kit was designed for high-throughput purification of viral DNA and/or RNA. This kit is compatible with plasma, serum, urine, cell culture media, blood, saliva, cellular suspensions, biopsies, swab and fecal samples. The MagBinding Bead technology provides a flexible workflow that can be adapted for both magnetic bead transfer systems and liquid handler systems.
For automation scripts and support, email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Binding Capacity||Up to 5 µg DNA/RNA per reaction.|
|Elution Volume||Prefilled at 50 µl DNase/RNase-Free Water per well.|
|Purity||DNA/RNA is ready for Nex-Gen Sequencing, RT/qPCR, etc.|
|Sample Source||Plasma, serum, saliva, swab, urine, cell culture media, blood, cellular suspension, fecal sample or biopsy sample.|
Q1: How do I get scripts for this kit on my automation platform?
Examples of popular systems that are compatible include, but are not limited to:
- AllSheng Auto-Pure 96
- IsoPureTM 96
- KingFisherTM Flex
- KingFisherTM Apex
- Tecan Fluent®
- Hamilton Microlab®StarTM
- OpentronsTM OT-2
If you are unsure about compatibility, reach out to email@example.com for verification.
Q2: How do I get scripts for this kit on my automation platform?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to send a request for scripts and additional reference material.
Q3: How to prevent RNA degradation?
Immediately collect and lyse fresh sample into a stabilization reagent, such as DNA/RNA Shield to ensure nucleic acid stability. Homogenized samples in DNA/RNA Shield can be stored frozen for later processing.
Q4: How to prevent low nucleic acid content and/or low sensitivity in downstream applications?
Incomplete deproteinization due to high-protein content in the sample (blood, plasma/serum, tissue, etc.):
- Increase the volume of DNA/RNA Shield to the sample
- Perform Proteinase K treatment (see Sample Preparation, page 5).
Increase eluate input:
- Titrate the DNA/RNA eluate for downstream applications (i.e., RT, qPCR).
Q5: How to address DNA contamination?
To remove DNA, use the RNA Clean & Concentrator MagBead Kit (Cat #R1082, sold separately):
- Use the included DNase I post-purification treatment
- Perform the RNA Clean & Concentrator MagBead clean-up protocol.
|R1200-25||DNA/RNA Shield (2X Concentrate)||25 ml||€69,30|
|D3001-2-20||Proteinase K w/ Storage Buffer Set||20 mg||€49,30|