Zyppy-96 Plasmid MagBead Kit
D4100 / D4101 / D4102
- Pellet-Free: Rapid direct lysis procedure omits cell-pelleting and resuspension steps
- High Quality: Ready for PCR, sequencing, cloning, and transfection
- Ideal for Synthetic Biology: Fastest, high-throughput automated method for preparing high-quality plasmid DNA.
|Applicable For||Ligation, sequencing, restriction endonuclease digestion, in vitro transcription, and other sensitive applications requiring pure DNA.|
|Elution Volume||≥ 30 µl|
|Equipment||Magnetic Stand, Heating Element, or Liquid Handler|
|Processing Time||60 min|
|Purity||Typical Abs 260/280 ≥1.8.|
|Size Range||Up to 25 kb|
|Yield||Up to 5 µg per preparation, depending on the plasmid copy number, culture growth conditions, and strain of E. Coli processed.|
Q1: What is the composition of the Zyppy Elution buffer?
Q2: Can the purified plasmid be transfected into eukaryotic cell lines?
Q3: Can the Zyppy Plasmid kits be used to isolate large constructs (BAC/PAC)?
Q4: What are the endotoxin levels in plasmid DNA isolated with the Zyppy Kits?
Q5: I ran out of Zyppy Wash Buffer. Can I substitute it with a homemade solution or Wash Buffer from another kit?
“The speed I was doing a side by side comparison with Invitrogen and it is really nice to go from culture to plasmid DNA in less than 15 min. Also the precipitate was really solid, no floaties, so it was very easy to pipet off the supernatant.”
- Rebecca N.
“It performs just as well as the Qiagen mini-prep kit (the accepted lab-standard). The kit was very easy to follow and the resultant DNA was compatible with our complex downstream procedures.”
- Richard F.
"The results gave what they promised! Clean DNA.">/em<
- Pamela R (UT Medicine San Antonio)
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert