Zymoclean Large Fragment DNA Recovery
D4045 / D4046
- Quick (15 minute) recovery of large-sized DNA (e.g., genomic, plasmid [BAC/PAC], viral, phage, etc.) from agarose gels.
- Unique column design for low volume (≥ 10 µl) elution of ultra-pure, high-yield DNA.
- Eluted DNA is well-suited for use in endonuclease digestion, sequencing, labeling, PCR, etc.
|Applicable For||High-quality, purified DNA is ideal for sequencing ligation reactions, and any other sensitive downstream applications|
|Elution Volume||≥ 10 µl|
|Purity||High-quality, purified DNA is especially well-suited for sequencing and ligation reactions|
|Sample Source||Agarose gels containing large DNA fragments of interest|
|Sample storage||Eluted DNA can be used immediately or stored at ≤ -20°C|
|Size Range||50 bp to 200 kb|
|Yield||Up to 10 µg DNA|
“The best advantage about this kit is that it is really quick to make it, and the total DNA recuperated have a good quality and it have a good concentration to follow the experiments.”
- Ingrid M.
“The ADB buffer and higher temperature used melted the gel quicker than previously used kits thus making DNA recovery using this kit more efficient and generally quicker than previously used kits.”
- Kelly-Anne F.
“The kit was very easy to follow and yielded good results. It was more affordable than the Qiagen Gel Extraction kits, but worked just as efficiently. Solid product“
- Thomas B (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert