- Quick recovery of ultra-pure DNA from agarose gels.
- Column design permits DNA elution at high concentrations into minimal volumes.
- Eluted DNA is well-suited for use in DNA ligation, sequencing, labeling, PCR, etc.
|Applicable For||Next Generation sequencing, ligation reactions, PCR, labeling, and restriction endonuclease digestions.|
|Elution Volume||≥ 6 µl of DNA Elution Buffer|
|Purity||A260/A280 >1.8, A260/A230>1.8|
|Sample Source||DNA excised from TAE/TBE-buffered agarose gels.|
|Size Range||50 bp to 23 kb|
|Yield||Typically, up to 5 µg total DNA per column can be eluted with ≥6 µl water. For DNA 50 bp to 10 kb the recovery is 70-90%. For DNA 11 kb to 23 kb the recovery is 50-70%|
Q1: What is the difference between capped and uncapped?
Q2: Is it possible to use higher binding capacity columns for the Zymoclean workflow?
Q3: Are the columns and DNA Wash buffer interchangeable with the DCC-5 Kit?
Q4: Should more Agarose Dissolving Buffer be used for higher % gels?
Q5: Can Zymoclean be used for samples in solution (without agarose gel)?
Q6: Can Zymoclean be used to recover ssDNA?
Q7: What is the maximum weight of gel slice that can be used?
“The best advantage about this kit is that it is really quick to make it, and the total DNA recuperated have a good quality and it have a good concentration to follow the experiments.”
- Ingrid M.
“The kit was very easy to follow and yielded good results. It was more affordable than the Qiagen Gel Extraction kits, but worked just as efficiently. Solid product“
- Thomas B (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
“Protocols are very well written and Instructions easy to follow. Always had good results with your products.”
- Simin H. (University of California, Irvine)
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert