Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Summary/Contribution of Position:
The Customer Service Associate mainly processes orders via online, phone, fax, and emails. Other non- ordering job functions include interaction with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and process customers’ orders - Main job function
- Resolve customer questions related to orders.
- Receive and analyze customers' requests and correspond with customers to provide requested information.
- Generate invoices and price quotes for customers.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Manage customers' accounts and database of contact information.
- Conduct inventory checks for customer.
- Send confirmation of order to customer.
- Process credit card purchases with Quickbooks and perform customer verifications.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
- Assist in Returns and Replacements
- Collaborate with the Accounting department for customer credit card charges, and customer “hold” accounts.
- Prepare labels to ship products (fulfillment) for customers using FedEx, UPS, or other delivery companies.
- Collaboration may be necessary with internal departments
- Inputs new customers into the database
- Initiates promo codes and computer input for tracking
- Labels, weighs, stamps, and ships sample kits
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
*Duties include but are not limited to the above duties
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications: Quickbooks, Salesforce or other CRM database software
- Ability to type
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Organized/ Time Management
- Stress tolerance